Confusion, blurred vision, muscle weakness, light-headedness, vomiting, nausea, severe headaches, and ultimately unconsciousness. These are some of the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. This is why it’s easy and important to have a Converse carbon monoxide detector. Children, elderly, pregnant women, and people with respiratory difficulties are more sensitive and will be affected more quickly than others. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless, and it can kill you before you even realize that something is wrong. Carbon monoxide comes from generators, stoves, water heaters, and cars. Carbon monoxide come in both a liquid and a gas form, and when lit, has a violet flame. A Converse Carbon Monoxide detector can protect you and your family from this dangerous poison.
A carbon monoxide detector will alert you to a problem with the poison before anyone experiences symptoms and will protect you from inhaling this deadly chemical. The Converse carbon Monoxide detector will beep to alert you of excess poison in the air. The detector will allow you to immediately clear your Converse home of people and/or pets. You will have the opportunity to ventilate the home, and then hire a Converse professional to find the specific source of the leak.
Buy a UL standard brand, and install your Carbon Monoxide detector at least five feet from the floor. You should do this because carbon monoxide is lighter than air, so it rises. Do not install the Carbon Monoxide detector near any gas producing device, such as a gas heater or stove. It is highly recommended to install a detector in the bedroom or sleeping area of your home, so the alert will be loud enough for everyone to hear it, wake up, and get to safety. Make sure the Carbon Monoxide detector is not installed behind furniture or near draperies. You can buy a Converse Carbon Monoxide detector at nearly every home improvement store. Other department stores, such as Target and WalMart, will carry a variety of brands as well. There are detectors now that offer protection detection from both smoke and carbon monoxide.
Carbon monoxide is also known as a silent killer. Take the steps and precautions to protect yourself and your loved ones.